Friday, June 12, 2009

From today

Let me just say that I love where I live... there are so many opportunities for photographic creativity. (I'm not saying I'm there yet, but I see in my mind how I want my photos to turn out, and I'm working towards that goal!) Here are some of my favorite shots from today... they include lampposts and flags, churches and other majestic buildings.
From Keswick Village, a quaint little neighborhood near our home:




Views of the sky taken in NE Philly:



I liked how the street sign went with the picture:

This flag was in NE Philly. It struck me as a very contradictory image... the American flag, a symbol of freedom, behind bars.

Churches and buildings in or near Ardmore, PA:










These next two were also taken in or near Ardmore.
I liked the patterns and shades of green on this tree:

Another lamppost:

No comments:

Post a Comment